Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Just Around Bukit Bintang

I mentioned in one of my previous posts that my friend Eileen also known as SJ will be visiting Malaysia last week. Here are some of our photos. Sadly though nde natuloy ang plan namin na mag Genting at mag Aquaria kasi they have a packaged tour so wala kami time mag meet kundi sa gabi lang. So siguro next time na lang... But even though nde kami sa Genting nag punta, I still enjoyed her company.
From left to right: my friend eileen, her friend krishna and yours truly. Jay-ar was also with us kaya lang wala sya sa picture kasi sya ang aming dakilang photographer. We ate at my and Jay-ar's favorite hawker store. Yummy!

Then after eating, nag libot libot na lang then shopping around Bukit Bintang. Our last stop was Baskin&Robins in a newly opened mall, Pavillion.
The next day, Jay-ar and I tried a new resto in Times Square. We ate at Gasoline. Kakaiba syang kainan. Ang concept nya is parang Bed Space pero eto nde sya bed. Naka upo lang sa sahig parang Japanese style. The food was also good and hindi sya masyadong mahal. Medyo lang. Hehehe! See photos below.

For a better view on the pictures, visit my multiply site by clicking HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment