Friday, October 19, 2007

Welcome to the Family

I have been maintaining 3 personal websites. Well, right now it's just two since I seldom visit my Friendster website due to lack of time. My Friendster account http://www.friendster.com/michsuarez was my first personal website. As we all know, the good thing about friendster is the network. We can create network of friends thus it is another means of communication for our families and friends. I can say that Friendster really serves its purpose well.

Though after some time, there came a blog, which like Friendster was also a hit to people worldwide. There also came my blogger account. Hehehe!

http://mitsikoy.blogspot.com/

Then came Multiply, which is for me the innovation of Friendster. This one is like Friendster and Blogspot in one. We can create a network of friends and families and at the same time we can upload photos, videos and music and we can also publish a blog. Then also came my Multiply account. Though as you can see in my Multiply account below, it is just purely for photo blogging & videos. I still keep my online diary here in Blogger.

http://mitsikoy.multiply.com/

And finally, I want to welcome my new personal website for my wedding updates. The addition to the family of my online accounts. Introducing my WeddingAnnouncer account.

http://abucici.weddingannouncer.com/

This website contains all my updates regarding our wedding. Feel free to visit it and don't forget to sign on our guestbook okai? I also have account in eskwela.com and weeworld.com but I don't maintain them anymore. Ang dami kasi nakakahilo na. Hehehe! Maintaining these 4 accounts is never easy. So I really hope na nde na sya madagdagan, but who knows. If there is another online account that is nice to have then why not diba? Hehehe! Pero para din yang mga anak na dapat inaalagaan. Hehehe! Okay naman ang mga ganitong online accounts most especially to those people who have the time to do this kind of stuff. Para sakin, apat lang sobra sobra na... I even barely have time to maintain all four of them kaya si Friendster ko nag sa-suffer. Oh well, at the end of the day, it will all still come down to priorities or should i say, favorites.

That's it for now & until next post! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment