Sunday, March 18, 2007

The pleasure of having a lot to do and not doing it.

Yesterday, I spent half of my day watching TV and another half changing my blog template despite the fact that I should have been doing my thesis and studying for my certification. But no, because of the stubborn girl that I am, I did not do any of the two rather do other things.

I told myself that I still have Sunday, which is today to do the important things. But here I am, writing this post and haven't done anything aside from blogging. Hehehe!

The looks of my blog would have been complete & satisfactory for me if I was able to change the color of my scroll bar. I've searched the internet how to do it and they give me the same code. I even checked yeng's blog and get the same code as well. It goes like this:




But sadly, it didn't work. I tried everything, which consumes a large slice of my time, but to no avail. Soon I found out that other users of blogspot were also having the same problem as me.

So I guess it's just a blogspot bug. I have also seen a site saying that change of scroll bars only works for IE 5.5 so it's really not worth the effort.

Then I realized, it's time to decide to give up. Hehehe! :)

Anyone have done it in blogspot? please email me. Would appreciate it. Thanks! :)

But I'm glad for the outcome of my blog although I admit that I am like a late bloomer, only starting blogging just now. My friends have started it 2 years ago or more. But that's okay. As they say, better late than never. :)



* * *

My internet connection is soooo slow. It's crawling actually. But our desktop does not have the same problem. I am only encountering this on my laptop coz I'm connecting thru wifi. Dunno if it's because of my connection config or anything. I dunno much about networking. I actually didn't like that subject when I took it during my masters (it was a requirement, by the way).

So I really should be doing my thesis project or else jay-ar will kill me. He's like my dad you know. Daddy & husband in one... what else do you need? Hehehe... Love you yat! (^^,)

No comments:

Post a Comment