Friday, March 16, 2007

Good News & Bad News

What do you want to know first? Good news or bad news? Okay let's start with the good one.
My working visa in Malaysia has been approved and released! Horrraaaayyy!!! *confetti* :)

Anytime soon, I will be busy processing documents in Malaysia Embassy and in POEA & I'm just so psych about it!

Another good news! I had an interview today with SCOPE Malaysia and it went well. My interviewer even told me that they can consider me for the job. And I like this company more than the company who actually processed my VISA. And if ever I will be fortunate to actually be hired in SCOPE, I would request to transfer my employment to this company.

Which leads us to the bad news. The bad news is, the agent who will be processing the employment papers for SCOPE already told us that they cannot process my documents anymore for SCOPE because my employment pass for another company was already processed and approved. *sadness*

I don't get it though. What if I want to decline the offer of the first company and accept the offer of another company? There should be a way to do this coz it actually happens in real life and as a matter of fact, It happens most of the time. So I can't believe that it cannot be done.

Oh well, what ever happens, I'm still sooo blessed (thank you Lord!) coz I have a secured job in Malaysia. And I am happy for that. SCOPE or not, I will still be working in Malaysia with my yatot!

So Malaysia ... here I come!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment