Monday, March 12, 2007

Weekend Bonanza

Ay naku! I had a terrible weekend.

.

Please read on...

.

Friday:

.

I was attacked by weirdness last Friday night. I was happily chatting with my labidabi Jay-ar when all of a sudden a YM window popped up on my screen saying “Hello”. Checked who was it from and it was from my mom. Okay lang sana kaya lang nasa tabi ko ang mom ko that time watching TV! So I was surprised and told my mom that she just sent me a YM message. Of course, she was shocked as well. I asked her if she had given her password to somebody else. She said no. So obviously the person using her YM ID is a hacker. To know who it was, I kept on chatting with the impostor. I told her that I’m a student of hers (she was playing the role of my mom). Good thing she didn’t know that I am suppose to be her daughter. Hehehe! She tried to make me view her webcam twice but unfortunately it was not setup properly and for some reason, it didn’t work. Sayang! Gusto ko pa naman makita face nya. And what’s weird about it is that she had the guts to show her face to me to think that I know the person she was role-playing. She was also requesting to see my webcam and I told her that it was broken. And to make the long story short, I failed to know who that person is because my mom can’t take it anymore. She logged in using her account and changed the password, which means that the impostor was logged out from YM. Probably she tried to re-login using my mom’s account but to no avail. So that where our chat ended.

.

And hindi pa po tapos yun. A minute or two right after that incident, another YM popped up on my screen. Another YM user was saying “Hello” to me. Gusto nya lang daw makipag kaibigan coz she was so bored in Singapore. Pinay din daw sya and she was accompanying her mom in Singapore. She let me view her webcam and grabe! mukha syang mumu! Katakot! Not because she was ugly pero dahil super duper kapal ng kanyang make-up. Mumu-effect tlaga! Hehehe! So I asked her how did she get my ID. She told me thru YM Search Philippines. I’m not familiar with that functionality of YM but I tried looking for it to make sure but I cannot find it. And then gusto nya makipag meet sakin when she comes back daw to the Philippines. Uwian nya daw ako ng webcam coz I also told her that my webcam is broken when she requested to see it. Sabi ko malayo ako sa Makati kahit na 15-min ride lang ito from our place pag walang traffic. So again to cut the story, all of a sudden she did not reply when I told her this. So we were thinking (my mom, my sis, Jay-ar & I) that the person acting as my mom & the second one is one person only because how did she ever know my YM ID. And probably she’s part of an illegal syndicate because she wanted to see me and she stopped chatting when I told her that I couldn’t. So that’s Friday night.

.

Saturday:

.

Saturday was kinda exhausting for me. I was supposed to leave the house @ exactly 10:45 am so that I would reach Sta. Rosa Laguna by 12 pm coz I will have lunch with my in-laws. But since I woke up late and I left the house later than expected, I reached Sta. Rosa around 12:30 pm. Kahiya nga kc pinaghinatay ko pa sila and they were probably hungry already. Anyway, this was not the only reason why I went to Sta. Rosa. We did a property tripping. O diba! Jay-ar wants to have our first property so we’re looking for a house & lot and Sta. Rosa is a good place for us because most of our relatives are from there. And the developer is Avida, one of the Ayala companies. So we expect that the place would really be nice and it is! I got home at around 5:30 pm due to traffic (I left Sta. Rosa @ 3 pm). I don’t know what happened to me but when I reached home, I feel so tired and sleepy and really exhausted. Probably because I am not used to long travels by land anymore. And also, I forgot to mention that I did not sleep well the night before that's why I woke up late. But despite of exhaustion, I was compelled to report immediately to my husband on what happened to the trip. And soon enough, I realized that I should have taken my rest first before chatting with him because due to my tiredness, I picked up a fight with my husband. *sadness*. Well, I won’t give the details anymore but we fought because of my bad. I shouldn’t have taken all my tiredness in him. Anyway, this fight is not just any ordinary fight, It was a big fight actually. He hated me that night and I hated him as well. I know it’s my fault but there were some expectations on my part from him that he did not do so I was really hurt and I cried myself to sleep that night.

.

What happened on Sunday? - to be continued… It's late already ... hehehe!

.

Continuation...

.

Sunday:

.

When I woke up Sunday morning, I felt like everything is turning because I did not sleep well mainly because of our fight. And at that time, masama pa din ang loob ko kay Jay-ar. The case is not the same with him. Okay na sya. Kailangan lang nya itulog ang lahat and then okay na sya, which is good for him actually. Or should I say, good for both of us. But despite the fact na okay na sya, he didn’t want to accept half of the blame. For him, it was my entire fault. And yes, at first, it was really all my fault, but when we were fighting or 'arguing' for a better term, there was also inconsideration on his part. So he said that we should be okay and that he already forgave me for picking up a fight with him. But I was still not okay. Not okay because I also wanted him to admit his mistakes. And on this day (Sunday), we were still arguing on whose fault it was and who was right and who was wrong. At the end, I gave way. Yes I did! Because it will never end if we are both so insisting. So I told him, ‘okay, I don’t totally agree with you but just to end this thing, next time we will do it your way.’ Well if you’re kinda confused on what I was talking about, we were actually arguing on how are we going to handle things when we’re fighting. Hehehe! Kasi ang gs2 nya, we settle it the next day so that both of us have cooled down. Ako naman, I don’t want to end the day without talking about and fixing it. Pero as I’ve said, I let him won! So next time we argue, we will just discuss it the next day. This is only applicable when we fight at night. But if it’s morning, then we have the whole day to talk about it or should I say, argue about it. Hehehe!

.

But I am proud to say that despite our many differences, we love each other so much. Actually marami talaga kaming hindi pinag kakasunduan. And to tell you the truth, magkaiba talaga ang ugali namin. BUT we are doing okay, well... i can say that more than okay. Kasi we love each other very very much. One thing that I will never forget is when he told me that I should not be worried if we talk about it the next day coz whatever we are fighting about, he will still love me, no matter what. *aaawwww* hehehe! Haaay, I really love that man so much… 8^) So Sunday night, we love each other again and I hope that next fight, we can work things out smoothly and easily. Hehehe! Well, hindi naman tlaga nawawala ang away… What’s important is that you fix it and you still love each other despite all arguments and differences. 8^)

.

Okay back to work na muna ako… hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment