Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Little stories to tell

Yay! Got few new graphics for my blog. Weeeh! Isn't obvious that I love graphics? Most especially those that are moving... animated that is! :) Cute cute ni tink don't you think? Hmmm... rhyming. Hehehe! Actually, I don't know why I am doing this post. I have nothing to say actually. Hahaha! Just made some slight modifications on my blog... new ones are tink and my new link list (their lives section)... Next time, i'll get my blog a tag board... can't wait!

* * *

I have some stories pala... Van & I are sooo busy preparing for our sing-a-long night. We went to Landmark a while ago to buy some stuff for the event. I already borrowed Ces' magic mic and our prizes are already on the go ... :) What we need to do now is to select the songs that we will use for our sing-a-long. I just hope everyone will enjoy the event, which is already tomorrow night, so it will all worth our effort.

* * *

On Sunday & Monday, I will be in Corregidor with Van, Irene, Espi and Apple... This is the first time we will be doing out of town ever since we met each other... - well, aside from those company activities ... hehehe! I am so excited and I just can't hide it (dunno the next line) ... Too bad Louie can't join us because she has to go to HK for some urgent work-related stuff.

* * *

I just got a word from Jay-ar that the agent from Malaysia might be holding my application for SCOPE to avoid the hassle of re-processing my VISA and the embarrassment that it can cause them to the company who initially processed my working permit. I told Jay-ar I am prepared for anything. As I've said from my previous post, SCOPE or not, I will still be working in Malaysia and that's what's important coz I will be with my Yatzy ... together again :)

Okay I guess I was able to come up with something to write about. Hahaha! Ciao ...

No comments:

Post a Comment