Thursday, March 8, 2007

No outside email! Whats up with that?

Van and I were assigned to CSA's 3rd monthly activity - The Sing-along Night. And it's very hard to get participants for our individual contest! Obviously, they are too shy to sing in front of the whole department, with more or less than 130 employees. So we're just going to stick to the original plan - Group Singing. It's really hard to plan and implement the event and to encourage people to participate. Not to mention that while we're at this, we are also debugging codes, fix errors and help users with their lives.I just hope everyone will enjoy this event.

Anyway, TGIF and everyone in sunlife are so excited to go to MCS to bowl except for those people who opt not to join like me... Well, I like bowling. I enjoyed it the last time I joined but the game finishes very late - 11 pm or later than that and I might as well be @ home resting from a long day's work during that time.

Jay-ar told me that citibank will have no outside emails anymore. Meaning, they cannot send and receive emails aside from internal emails, which, for me is sooo inhumane to do to their employees. Of course, people still need to communicate to the outside world even during office hours - one way of balancing life and work. And mind you, they don't have access to iNet as well. So cruel.

Okay, I need to go home now and study for JSCP. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment