Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Movies Watched




Last last weekend and last weekend, Jay-ar & I watched Street Fighter (Legend of Chun-Li) and Watchmen respectively and sad to say I did not like both movies.

For Street Fighter, I thought the story was not that good and there were characters there that I felt were not important in the story. I mean, the story will still be the same without those characters. They were really irrelevant and their purpose was just for dragging the story.

For the Watchmen, well, I can say I was really disappointed as I expected lots of actions. They were supposed to be superheroes after all. But no, to my dismay, the 2.5-hour movie was all blah blah blah. I don't usually feel sleepy in a movie not even in 3-hr trilogy Lord of the Rings but for this movie, I really wanted to doze off.

Oh well, I am not really a good movie critic so I will just stop here. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment