Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dragonball Evolution


Tonight, Jay-ar & I watched Dragonball Evolution and it was way better than Watchmen and Chun-Li movies. At first, we were skeptical if we would like to watch the movie having been disappointed to the Chun-Li movie. So the initial plan was to watch the Race to Witch Mountain but sadly, the showing time was very late already so we ended up seeing the Dragonball movie instead. Though I don't have any regrets watching it as I liked the movie. I find it funny and enjoyable. We'll just watch the Race to Witch Mountain next week. Still anticipating for the coming up movies like Fast & Furious and X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

Few comments on the Dragonball movie:
Bulma's hair is not blue.
It seemed that Bulma is more conservative than Chi Chi, which is not the case in the animated counterpart.
Chi Chi always shows her cleavage, which made Jay-ar enjoyed the movie more.
Yamcha is ugly. I did not expect him to be handsome but not that ugly as well. Hehehe!
Jay-ar said he would like the movie even better if Goku is still a kid like the animated series but I think otherwise.

Well, that's all for now! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment