Thursday, July 31, 2008

QLC

I never thought it would hit me. After all, I should have passed this stage already. But no, I think it is coming to me now - just now - the one they call quarter-life crisis.

You know that feeling? The feeling of depression, uncertainty and lack of passion. I feel like going somewhere very far, to a place that no one knows me. Meet new friends, go to new places, do other things I have never tried doing before and find my passion. It's like I want to start a new life.

Haaay, I know I am talking nonsense and I even find everything I typed weird. So I would just blame it to middle life crisis if that's what you can call it.

Basta ang gulo. I am sad right now and I want to be happy again. That's hard though coz even myself doesn't know what makes me happy anymore. Haaay gulo tlaga. Wala lang. Sana everything will be alright. Kala ko di na ko dadapuan nito but I was sooo wrong. Or baka naman kasi antok lang ako? Hahaha! Bangag.

Don't mind me blog, ganito lang tlaga yata pag confused. And this too shall pass. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment