Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Just A Thought

Kakadating ko lang dito sa condo and instead of preparing our dinner, im here in front of my laptop doing FRIENDSTER browsing. It has been like forever since the last time I visited my friendster site and I just thought of logging in to view my friends accounts and what's new with them. Then it hit me, well it's nothing. Just an idea to start pimping my friendster account. Upload lang ng bagong pics, update the profile, change the look of it, etc. etc. Pero baka after I go back na lang from the Philippines and if I still have time.

On another note, Congratulations to all my friends who are preggy na. Congrats to Len who is 7 wks preggy, congrats to Apple who is 2 wks preggy (tama ba?) and congrats to MC who will be giving birth next month. Naway hawaan nyo ko ng blessing na yan. Hehehe! Turuan nyo nga kasi ako, panu ba gumawa ng baby? Hehehe! Congrats, congrats at naway maging mabubuti kayung mga ina. Yun lang! Babush!

No comments:

Post a Comment