Friday, August 8, 2008

Photos, Pictures and Snapshots

Mabuhay everyone! It has been a long time. I admit that my enthusiasm when it comes to blogging has lost. Probably because I don't find anything good/fun/extraordinary to write about. Oh well, there is one thing but I am not sure if it's more of a good or a bad thing. But since I want to be positive, let's just say it's more of a good that could be better. Hehehe!

Anyways, here are the links of my newly uploaded photos in my multiply site:

1. Lunch at Super Bowl with my Family
2. Lunch at Kamayan sa Palaisdaan
3. Laffline Night Out with Friends
4. Jojo's Birthday Celebration at Leslie's
5. Giann's First Birthday Celebration at TGIFriday's


BAGS! BAGS! BAGS!

Here are the bags I bought last weekend. Lacoste Bags and all other bags have 50% discount. So ang mga peeps, panic buying. Hehehe!






MOVIES! MOVIES! MOVIES!

Watched the movies below last weekend. I liked them both pero the best para sakin ang Mummy. Masyado kasing mahaba ang Dark Knight. I watched Dark Knight last Saturday with ex-sunlifers (jun, esti, manny and his wife) and syempre with my labidabi Jay-ar.



Joker acted really well. He was good especially with his tongue.
Yan lang ang wento muna. Chaka ko na ulit kayu chichikahan. Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment