Saturday, August 23, 2008

PINKY, ORENG and BERIO

Yesterday was a good day for me. Jay-ar and I were both on leave. He needed to go to Putrajaya to get his expatriate card while I needed to give him a company. Hehehe! Actually, he didn't need me to come with him coz he can go there all by himself. In fact, he can go anywhere all by himself. That is one of his talents. He is good when it comes to places. But then I insist of going with him. Good thing my boss allowed me to take leave as long as I finish all the tasks he just assigned to me when he learned that I want to take leave. I bet he thought I would not be able to finish it on time hence I cannot take my leave but he was so wrong. Hehehe!

Anyway, I was happy during that day because that was the first time (as far as I can remember) that Jay-ar and I are both on leave on the same day. So while other employees were in the office working, me and my hubby were going to places acting like a tourist (as I put it). Hehehe!

Going to Putrajaya was a long travel. But I definitely enjoyed it. We ate our breakfast at McDo at The Mall then we took the KTM Commuter train to go to KL Sentral where the interchange to KLIA transit was. We took this transit to go to Putrajaya. When we reached the immigration office, Jay-ar's number was already the next in line. In just a minute, the immigration officer called his number already. Sweet!

After Putrajaya, our next stop was Shah Alam. Jay-ar's laptop has this overheating problem. After 30 minutes, the left side of the keyboard will become hot and then it will abnormally shutdown. So we needed to bring it to Shah Alam where the Toshiba service center was.

These two places (Putrajaya and Shah Alam) are very far places although they are still within the KL area. But then, KL is a big city so going to these places took us more or less 1 hr by train. But even though it was a bit tiring and it was a long ride, I really enjoyed it. For one, I was with Jay-ar & another thing is, this doesn't happen all the time. Who knows when will be the next time that we can both take a leave on the same day and just pretend like tourists in KL and go to some far places. Hehehe!

But my fave part of the day is this...
Before we went home, we passed by The Mall and Jay-ar bought me a pink PSP! How sweet! Now I am so addicted to it and cannot put it down. I always charge it coz I always use it. Hehehe! I love it! I call her PINKY... very creative huh?! hehehe!

* * *

Another thing Jay-ar bought me... *wink* *wink*
Just kidding. It belongs to both of us. We are already selling our orange car (i call it ORENG). Anyone interested, just contact me or Jay-ar. I was telling Jay-ar that since the orange car still has no buyer then we have each car for ourselves. He has ORENG and I will use BERIO (the name I call the silver car) and since I don't know how to drive, I will hire a driver who will always accompany me wherever I go. Even though it's just a joke, he doesn't like the idea. Hahahaha!

Oh well, that's the latest chika. I will go now and play my PSP. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment