Sunday, September 2, 2007

News Flash



I have lots of things to say & got lots of pictures to post but I barely have time to blog. So this will just do for the meantime.

1. I am back in Malaysia. Back to work. Back to reality. Back to being away from home. The only good thing there is I am also back in Jay-ar's arms.

2. Had fun during my short-time vacation in the Philippines. Can't get enough though. [will create a separate post, with lotsa pictures!]

3. My laptop crashed for the 1st time in history! So I reformatted it. Maybe just to remind me not to take it for granted. However, I had upgraded my RAM to 2 GIG [my laptop can now be used as a server!]... ohhh lala... Thanks to my financer, Jay-ar. Hehehe!

4. Got my hair rebonded. No actually, shinampoo ko lang yan at nakapangasawa ako ng mayaman. Thanks to Jay-ar again... My ever faithful, handsome financer. Hehehe! Again, will post pic when I get time to do it.


So I guess that's it for now. I promise to post lots of pics on the next post. Hehehe! Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment