Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Kasal Kasalo Kasali

Contrary to what Jay-ar is insisting, hindi ko idol si Judy Ann Santos! No offense meant kay Juday pero hindi ko tlaga sya idol. So why the subject, you may ask? Wala lang, eto lang kc ang topic ko for this post. Hehehe! What a LAME intro.

Anyway, enough about punchlines. Let me start about the topic.

Jay-ar & I had our civil wedding last January 27, 2006. Civil lang muna kasi si Jay-ar, nag mamadali ng magpakasal. In other words ayaw na ko pakawalan. Hihihi! [Yat, peace tayo!]

Naalala ko pa ang so-called proposal na ginawa ni Jay-ar. It was January and we were chatting that time. He was in Malaysia while I was in the Philippines. And then...

Jay-ar : Pagbalik ko jan, pakasal na kaya tyu.
Ako : [kilig] Sure ka?
Jay-ar : Ayaw mo ba?
Ako : [kilig] Gusto
Jay-ar : Sige pagdating ko jan pakasal na tayo

Then after this, I called my dad so he & Jay-ar can talk about it thru YM. I was not sure where did Jay-ar get the guts to just talk to my dad and tell him that we are planning to get married ora-mismo. So I let them talk & while they were on it, I went to the living room to join the rest of the family. After they talked, my dad went out of the room, and from what I can still remember, he looked so pale when he joined us in the living room. Then he asked me, "mag papakasal na daw kayu ni Jay-ar?" and then suddenly, there was a chaos. My mom asked me in an instant, "Are you pregnant?", "Nde noh!", I answered, then my sister said, are you moving out of the house then before I could answer, she started crying already. And then the rest is history. Hehehe!

Yan ang proposal ni Jay-ar. Sweet noh. Hehehe! Well, he's not really that romantic type of guy but I like him the way he is. Aanhin ko naman ang romantic kung babaero at iresponsable naman diba? And besides, Jay-ar can be sweet also. Ang cute nga kasi alam kong nde sya ganun pero minsan nag pupumilit syang maging sweet. Ang sweet noh! :) So I find it really cute when he tries to be so sweet. And yah, he's also romantic in his own way. Mahilig nya nga ako i-surprise. Ako naman tong pilit na binubuko mga surprises nya. Hehehe! I admit that I am happily in love head over heels. Masaya ako kc I have found my partner in crimes, my prince, my knight in a shining armor ... my soulmate. Oo noh. I firmly believe in soulmates. And when you find your soulmate, treasure him and never ever let him go. Kasi pag pinalampas mo yan, wala na... Tatandang dalaga ka na.. Hehehe! How will you know if he's your soulmate?! Believe me, malalaman mo yun.

Anywayz, Im getting really mushy and sentimental na... So back na ulit sa kasalan... So our church wedding was supposed to be last January of this year. Kaya lang silver wedding ng aking parents and my mom believes in SUKOB kahit nde naman kami magkapatid [kasalanan to ni Kris Aquino ... hehehe!] so next year na lang kami... And so, our church wedding was re-scheduled on February next year. Feb 2 to be exact. And as of this moment, nde pa kumpleto ang suppliers namin. Well, meron na kaming caterer, reception venue, church, photo & video... Kulang pa ang souvenirs, gowns and other minor things. So tomorrow I will be going back to the Philippines to get suppliers for the things we are still lacking.

Haaay, uuwi ako sa PINAS bukas. Dapat excited ako. Pero nde. Hindi ko kasi kasama si Jay-ar e. Pero excited din ako kc makikita ko family & friends ko kc miss ko na din sila. But I know I will definitely have fun in this short-time vacation. I just hope there is no typhoon anymore para sulit ang gala. Im sure one of the next posts will be my PH escapades with family & friends. Hehe! Okay back to work muna ulit!

No comments:

Post a Comment