Thursday, August 2, 2007

Bitchiness Personified

Are you familiar with the term “fair-weathered”? I have heard the words “fair-weathered friend” many times before but I didn’t really care because I don’t have such kind of friend, fortunately.

Unfortunately though, Jay-ar had a so-called “friend” who is a perfect example of a fair-weathered friend. And mind you, I think this is the only instance where I can associate the word “perfect” to her. And yes ladies and gentlemen, she’s a girl - a disgrace to my gender.

I pity her for how she degraded herself for the sake of small amount of money. Actually, before I came here, I already heard from other people (mostly from her victims) what kind of a freak person she is. Though it didn’t really bother me since I didn’t have first-hand experience of her freakiness. But now I’ve realized that she is really the kind of person that you would not want to be your friend. When you get to know her, you can see that she is the worst kind of a selfish, self-centered, back-stabber, arrogant, retarded, narrow-minded, gossip-maker person there is, but believe me, she’s more than that! She is worse than the worst! Even this description is an understatement of what she really is.

And another unbelievable thing is that she’s a very religious person! Yeah, she prays a lot. Hmmm… maybe asking for forgiveness for all the cruel things that she did to other people. But that would be useless if she keeps doing those things. Oh well, if that’s how she wants to live her life, just let her be. If she wants a lot of people to be mad at her due to her very bad attitude, then that’s her problem and let her suffer the consequences. After all, what goes around comes around.

Anyway, I would not dig in to further details of what really happened. But as we all know, a fair-weathered friend is someone who only is there for the good times and bails on you for the rough.


And after all the bad things she did to us, I still had one wish for her and that is may all the bad luck in the world be with her. Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment