Sunday, April 4, 2010

In-laws Are Here!

Jay-ar's mom and dad are here. His mom came first then after a week, his dad followed. Been going everywhere since then. Hehe. First, we went to Sunway Lagoon. Dad was not yet with us. He has work so he will only be here in KL for almost 2 weeks. He'll be leaving for Manila this coming Wednesday then next week, it's our turn! Can't wait!

Then after Dad came, we went to Singapore. It was a very hot and tiring trip. For 2 days, it was sooo sunny. It was better though than rain. Kylie got a little bit tanned. We were there only for weekend. Then I was on MC the next Monday coz my whole body was aching. Also, did not get enough sleep in the hotel. When I feel so tired, I find it hard to fall asleep. During first day, the whole day we went to Sentosa. We watched the Songs of the Sea. I thought Kylie will like it but I was wrong. Guess she's too young to appreciate things like that. She was just either playing with her toys or drinking her milk during the show. The oldies enjoyed it though. Yeah, they are old enough to appreciate this kind of stuff. LOL.

2nd day, we met with out friend Anna and her fiance, Joey. We ate chili crab in East Coast and after that, went to Merlion for some picture taking and just did some city touring. It was very hot so we decided to end the tour early and headed to the airport. Singapore was so crowded. MRT was all packed. Mind you, it was weekend and MRT was so full, what more during weekdays where people go to their offices. Even Sentosa was so crowded. It was just an ordinary Saturday when we went there yet there were so many people. What do we know, the small country has increased its population already. But this gives me second thoughts on moving in to Singapore.

Btw, look at my Kylie. She has six teeth now. And she's starting to walk now. Hopefully on her 1st birthday, she's walking all by herself already.

Last Saturday (Black Saturday), we went to Aquaria KLCC. I know it's not right to enjoy during Black Saturday but we have to make the most of my in-law's stay here. So there. Hope we're vindicated. LOL.


It was the first time Kylie ride on a ride like this yet she knows already how to enjoy it. She was turning the wheel, pressing all the buttons in the car, stand up and sit again. She didn't want to leave that ride. Then I told myself, 'Kylie is really entering the toddler phase. She likes these rides already!'

Yesterday, Easter Sunday, while Jay-ar was working (they have production roll out), the whole fam stayed @ home doing nothing. I supposed to have a lunch date with teammates because our former boss will be leaving HP already. Then it was moved to Dinner then it was moved a little later to just chatting. It was late already so I was not able to join. Should I had known that I will not be able to join this farewell thingy, I should have went somewhere else (like a mall) with the in-laws so that one day of just being at home was not wasted.

Oh well, one more week, then this coming weekend, last minute shopping before going back to the Philippines! And oh, I hope our visa gets renewed before this trip or else, we are in big big trouble. My agency is such a pain in the a**. SERIOUSLY!

Ta-ta for now.

Ps. For the pics, visit my FB account. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment