Friday, January 23, 2009

Tiring Day

Yesterday was a very tiring day for me, my shoti and for my parents as we headed south to run some errands. We left our condo around 8 am and our first stop was the town of San Pedro, Laguna where my mom paid the real estate tax for our house there. After that, we went to Pacita to drop by the old laptop we are not using anymore to my auntie's house so it could be more useful there. Then we went to Jollibee coz my little brother wanted to have the new toys from the Jolly Kiddie Meal. So all of us ordered for Jolly Kiddie Meal so he can have all the toys available in one blow. Then we headed to the town of Binan to renew my super-dee-duper expired driver's license in LTO. Normally, one would take the whole day just to renew his driver's license in LTO Binan but since we are so lucky enough that we know someone working there, renewing my license was a bliss. As a matter of fact, only stayed there for more or less than an hour. I will just claim my renewed license next week.  

Next stop is Calamba City. The hometown of my poging poging hubby. I needed to go to his house to return my mom-in-law's passport to her with the social visit stamp for Malaysia. I accompanied my mom-in-law to the Malaysian embassy last Monday to apply for a social visit so she could stay in Malaysia for 3 months. The embassy returned the passport last Thursday and I was able to return it to my mom-in-law yesterday.

Then from Calamba, we went to Laguna Belair-3 to check out the place and also interview some people there if the neighborhood is okay. So far all their comments are good. Jay-ar & I are planning to buy lots there that is why we needed to ask around about the  place. After Laguna Bel-air, we headed to Sucat to go to CrownAsia's office. My mom and dad bought a lot in Ponticelli in DaangHari and they wanted to discuss with CrownAsia the limitations and requirements if they will put perimeter fence around their lot.

And our long day did not end there. Around 6 pm, we headed to Glorietta to exchange the polo I bought in Marks & Spencer. It was really a mistake to go Makati at 6 pm, Friday and it was raining as we were caught in a heavy traffic jam. I was able to exhange the item in M&S, after all, I only bought the item the other day. It was a gift for my dad because it's his birthday tomorrow and I messed up with the size thus needed for an exchange item. So we went to M&S to change the polo size from S to M only to find out that the polo I bought the other day has already a discount if I bought it yesterday. I have paid for the whole amount when I bought it! Oh well, who says life is fair anyway! Hehehe!

After M&S, went to Seafood Seafood Market to eat dinner. I was also able to buy my sister a very cute speaker for her ipod. My dad bought a cable covering and my shoti bought a toy which took us a lot of time coz he cannot decide at first which toy to buy. Our small condo is already full of his toys and he has already almost all of the toys in the toy store yet he still wants more that is why he can't decide what toy to buy anymore.

By the time we were heading to the parking and about to go home, I had felt the pain in my feet. I can barely walk. As far as I can remember, yesterday was the most tiring day for me and I am 6 mos pregnant. I was really pushed to the limit of energy. Hehehe!

We reached home around 10 pm. All of us were sssooooo tired especially me and my dad. Me because I am pregnant and my dad coz he was the one driving. But thank God we reached our sweet home safely and we all called it a night.

I have also received a good news yesterday. Our bank loan was approved. We will use the money to acquire the lots we are planning to buy in Laguna Bel-air 3.

And that's the story of our very very tiring day. Till next!

No comments:

Post a Comment