Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Maligayang Kaarawan sa Lalaking Nagpapaligaya sa Akin Araw-araw!


I cannot remember the first time I saw him. I know I have been introduced to him but the picture of how it was has been already erased on my mind. It was not actually love at first sight, I never believed in that after all. Though I remember the first time I saw his smile which made me fall head over heels with him. And until now, that same smile is what makes me crazy over him.

I love him so much. Sometimes I still wonder how I let myself fall this deep. It is really unexpected. Especially for a man-hater like me. Well, not anymore. I have loved and still loving a man more than my life. I remember when I used to tell my mom that I will be forever single and I will never ever get married. Guess what? I was married twice and with the same wonderful man.

I do not believe in love at first sight but I do believe in soulmates. I know that he is my soulmate - the one that God has chosen to be with me forever. And I am very grateful to Him for choosing Jay-ar for me. He may not be perfect, nobody is, but he is the perfect one for me and he will forever be my one and only love.

To Jay-ar, Happy Happy Birthday. Thank you for all your patience, love and thoughtfulness. I know I can be out of bounds sometimes but you always put up with my tantrums and mood swings. You are an amazing person in and out and I love you to pieces. I will always always be here for you no matter what. I will care for you and love you forever and beyond.

This song is for you.
WHEN I MET YOU

There I was an empty piece of shell
I smile in my own world without even knowing
What love and life was all about

Then you came, you brought me out of the shell
You gave the world to me and before I knew
There I was so in love with you

You gave me a reason for my being
And I love what I’m feeling
You gave new meaning to my life
Yes, I’ve gone beyond existing
And it all began
When I met you…

I love the touch of your hand
When i look in your eyes i just want
I know I’m on to something good

And I’m sure my love for you will endure
Your love will light up my world
And take all my fears

You taught me how to love
You showed me how tomorrow and today
My love is different from the yesterday i knew
You taught me how to love
And darling I will always cherish you
Today, tomorrow and forever

And I’m sure when evening comes around
I know we’d be making love like never before
My love who could ask for more

No comments:

Post a Comment