Friday, February 29, 2008

All My Bags are Packed And I am Ready to Go

Tonight @ 11:30, Jay-ar and I will be going to Singapore because today is the last day that I am allowed to stay in Malaysia. My employment pass with my previous company is only until today and my employment pass with HP is still not yet ready. So I need to exit to Singapore and be back here in Malaysia by Sunday to get another allowed one month stay here. I just hope I will not have any problems in the immigration.

With regard to work... aside from the fact that I am deployed in a remote area and that my teammates are the most workaholic people that I have ever encountered in my entire life, all the rest are okay. In just 2 weeks, I am now starting to do some real work with the team. I wish I can learn the system and the project as fast as possible. My boss is pressuring me to catch up fast. As if!

Will post SG pics and updates soon! For now, got to go... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment