Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pictures! Pictures! Pictures!

And because I am sooo tamad to make kwento, lots of pictures na lang taken from the events that happened in my life from previous months like SG and MY trips with my family, VILLMA get together, Redbox with FCS Officemates, Dad's Bday Celeb, etc. etc. The links on the captions will take you directly to the respective albums in my multiply site. Hope you enjoy viewing the pictures and even if I don't make wento, the pictures will be the ones that will do that for me. Hehehe! ENJOY!

Orchard @ Singapore. Click HERE for more pics.




Sentosa, Singapore with Family. Click HERE and HERE for more photos.






























That's it folks. Hope you enjoy the pictures! More pictures to come sooon. Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment