Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Quick Post

As early as today, which is Tuesday, I have already received 2 shocking news.

Monday: I have learned that my best friend when I was still in high school is 2-months pregnant. I was really surprised when she told me coz she's still studying and as far as I know her, she is very careful when it comes to this matter. Though I cannot deny the fact that I am happy for her. Having a baby is always always a blessing from God. And though at first she didn't want what happened [which is just normal right?], am also happy that she accepted and starting to like her situation now. Everything happens for a reason and this one is no exception to that. I just want to congratulate her and her boyfriend for their new baby! Be good parents okai?

Tuesday: Which is today. An old friend and a former colleague of mine chatted with me in YM. I came to find out that he and my other former colleague is now an item. Funny lang tlaga kasi dati we were teasing him to her. Tapos mega deny deny pa sila. And the now, inamin na din. I told him nga na feeling artista sila. Hehe! Bagay naman sila if you will ask me. And masyado namang obvious dati pa that they like it each other so what's the deal. Pero dati pala big deal kasi attached yung girl but the guy told me na the girl and her BF broke up already so they are now free to tell the world what they really feel for each other. Hihi! Oh well, dun sa guy ko na former officemate, congrats na lang sayu! Hehehe! Hope both of you will find happiness in each other's arms and your good relationship will last a lifetime.

Now I wonder what surprising news will I receive tomorrow. Well, whatever it will be, I sure hope it will be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment