Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Jane's Last Day & Others

Yesterday was Jane's last day in FCS Computer Systems. I am sooo sad coz I consider her to be my closest girl friend in our company. I will surely miss her. She was my breakfastmate, my lunchmate and my LRTmate. Huhuhu! Good thing though, Joan is still there. I still have one more LRTmate left. Heehee! I wish Jane to be well and good luck in her new job. Hope she finds new friends and be happy in this new phase of her career.

On the other news... last night, Pipoy [Jay-ar's college friend] visited us in our crib. He is currently working in Singapore and he is now in Malaysia for one week for some work-related things. Jay-ar cooked us his specialty beef broccoli for dinner. Delicioso!

Another news, I colored my hair as shown in this pic. Bagay ba? Hehehe! Muka na ba kong local ng Malaysia. Heehee! I'm planning to try color red next time para redhead naman ako. Hihihi!

This coming Saturday, we are going to Malacca. I am so excited and I just can't hide it. Hahaha! Sana pala matuloy kasi plano pa lang yun.

Anyhoo, just stay tuned folks for more updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment