Saturday, July 7, 2007

Great Movies

Last Saturday, I was able to watch Transformers with Jay-ar and the movie was really great!!! It's funny and the effects were just awesome. I love the autobots!!! =)



Today, I get to watch Die Hard 4.0, which is also I think a very nice movie. Effects and stunts were great and the story was like one of those 24 series stories.


And next Saturday, we are going to watch Harry Potter and I also feel so excited to see the movie although I have to admit that of all the Harry Potter books, the Order of the Phoenix is the one I like the least. But I have to say that I always enjoyed Harry Potter movies. I just can't wait to see it.


Dami magagandang movies ngayun... Sana laging ganito! =)
To those people who haven't watched Transformers & Die Hard, I really recommend that you guys go and see these movies. You will never regret it! Pwomise! =)
.
* * *
As of this writing, Jay-ar & I are in cold war... Honestly, sometimes, he can really be such a pain in the ass! Hay naku tlaga!
And just to note, I am removing tinker bell from my graphics on the left side. Tingin ko kc crowded na masyado tong blog ko... Hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment