Sunday, July 22, 2007

Deathly Hallows

The long wait is finally over!

My copy of the Deathly Hallows is in my hands already and I just can't wait to finish it. (Was able to get hold of it yesterday!) But I don't have any plans of finishing it in an instant... I want to take it slowly since this would be the last book of HP... Boohooohooo... I want to enjoy every chapter and feel the suspense as I come closer and closer to the end. But actually, I am still way too far from being close to the ending. Hehehe! As of this writing, I am still in Chapter 4. But it's just okay. I don't want to finish it right away. And besides, there are other things that's in my mind right now other than finishing the book. Aside from being gaga over my HP book, I am also currently addicted to Rollercoaster Tycoon game. =) I think this game is not new but I am hooked to it just now. My team leader was the one who introduced me to this game and let me borrow his installer. And now, I am getting so addicted to it. So I am in a dilemma which one should I give priority to... HP or Rollercoaster Tycoon. Hehehe! Another thing is that Jay-ar downloaded a Ghost Fighter series! We are both a big fan of the "Rei-gun" and every time he watches it, I have to stop reading the book or playing Rollercoaster Tycoon because I don't want to miss an episode. If I can just do it all at the same time...

My Park on my career mode

My unfinished park in Sandbox mode

On the Other News...

My first ever ever nephew was born last Friday! Welcome to the world Baby G! I just can't wait to see him. My sister, Yeng, told me that he looks just like my baby brother. That means they are both cute babies! I will post his picture when Yeng send me one.

Now I am really decided that I have to go home next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment