Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Nosy People

These are people who do not know how to mind their own freaking business and I encountered one this morning.

On my way here to office, which was around 10.30 am, the taxi driver asked me if I was on my way to work. I said "yes", then he looked at his watch implying that it was so late already. I kept myself from asking him "ARE YOU MY BOSS?" or blurting "Don't worry, I'm the boss!". Haha! But then I thought, bosses don't usually take cab going to work. LOL.

One of the things I like about the company I am working for is that they are not very strict when it comes to time. You can come and leave without completing the whole 8 work hrs required as long as your work is done. They are more concerned on the quality of work than the quantity of time you spend in the office without accomplishing anything.

So I was a bit pissed off that the taxi driver was like judging me by the gesture that he did. He was like saying, "what kind of employee are you, coming to office at this hour?". So many things I would like to say but that would take me nowhere so I just did what I had to do, and that is to keep my mouth shut and divulged my sentiments here. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment