Sunday, December 12, 2010

Another Love and Hate Thing For Me!

I have so many attempts to make a new blog and leave this one behind. But all those attempts failed. I am so stuck attached with this blog. There are times that I get so bored blogging here and created a new blog just for a change then after sometime, I will be coming back here.

Just so you know (not that you really need to know), I have created a new blog and been posting there for a week or two. Then today, I imported all those posts to this blog and I'll be deleting that blog in a while. Oh well, this blog is more than 3 yrs old that's why it is not that easy to just leave it behind.

Actually who knows, this may not be the last time that I will attempt to create a new blog. Maybe next time it will not fail but for now, I think I might just change the layout if I feel so bored with this blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment