Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's A Love and Hate Thing

In a few days time, my family and I will be going back to our home country to celebrate Christmas holidays with our loved ones. I am having mixed emotions of excitement and anxiety right now. I am excited for obvious reasons but I feel anxious because when we’re already in our home country, we will be dreading for the coming of the day where we need to leave our home country again. The feeling of anticipation for something we are excited about (which is what we are going thru right now) is better than the feeling of waiting for something we don’t want to happen.

I know this is a bit of negative outlook and I should not make myself suffer for something that is inevitable but I can’t seem to help it. On the second thought, waiting and waiting for something you want to happen but won’t come is a bit of frustrating also so I guess I’m in a much better position right now.

Oh well, I don’t know if I am making any sense to you so please pardon the vagueness of this post. I will stop worrying now and just be psyched that we are coming home soon!!! :)

Happy holidays y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment