Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This is as far as I can remember...

2003 - Graduated from college (i just gave away my age like that!), got accepted on my first job (VB programmer).

2004 – Got accepted at Sunlife (enjoyed working there) and stayed there for 3 years

2005 – My ex-boyfriend (coz he’s my hubby now) left to work abroad

2006 – I got married (civil), went to Phuket, Thailand.

2007 – I sadly left Sunlife to work abroad and be united with my hubby

2008 – I left my 1st company here and joined HP, my whole family had a vacation here, I was married again (with the same guy) but this time in the church. I got pregnant!!!

2009 – I gave birth to the most wonderful human being in this universe!

2010 – We bought our first car here, went to Langkawi, Malaysia

2011 – I will win the jackpot prize in either lotto or toto

No comments:

Post a Comment