Thursday, November 11, 2010

Something Random

Some things random about me:

1. I am impatient - i don't like this attitude but I don't know what/who made me like this. Though I am trying hard to change this but what the heck, you can't teach old dogs new tricks. Not that I'm saying I'm old but... oh well.

2. I like pink - i know I'm too old for that color (oh, why the heck am I emphasizing this?! nvm!) but I really think it's a nice color.

3. I always get even - well, not always but I do every time I get the chance *bwahahaha* (supposed to be evil laugh) so beware.

4. I love to shop but usually get guilty about it - I know right?! How stupid does that sound. I mean, I feel guilty because 'maybe' I'm a bit of a hoarder. I buy new stuff but does not want to let go of the old ones. Who would need 3 laptops and 3 mobile phones and still want to buy new ones?! I believe this is a disease that needs remedy badly!

5. I don't have sense of direction - I easily get lost. I have short term memory lost when it comes to directions. And I have a valid reason for being like this. My mom, sister and hubby are very very good with directions. My husband can go back to a place even if he has gone there for only once. When one is surrounded by this kind of people, it's either she adapt the same skill or she tends to depend on them and I decided to choose to be the latter. :)

6. I love cooking - especially when I cook something new and my tasters love it, I become more inspired to cook. I only learned cooking when I lived abroad because in this heck of woods, I had no maid to cook for me during my 1st few years here. Now that I have a baby and a nanny for my baby, the nanny will cook dinner for the hubby and me. Then weekends, I cook and try to cook new dishes.

7. I was a frustrated singer - because I like to sing and I wished that I had a good voice. But I think that thing was not really for me so I've moved on.

8. I am short-tempered - I think this one is a sister attitude of number 1. Same thing, don't like it but can't do anything about it.

9. There were few things that I've tried but never really finished - like teaching myself how to play a guitar, dad teaching me how to drive, a trainer teaching me how to play piano but I don't know how to do all these things anymore. When compared to a food, all these were just half-cooked.

10. I believe I am a tinker - I'm a bit resourceful and I like repairing things especially things at home. Sometimes, I even try to find a way to fix something that seemed irreparable.

There, some things to bore your day. I know it's not really interesting. Well, I am not really interesting but since this is my blog, you just have to bear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment