Sunday, June 29, 2008

Now What?

Wala lang akong maisip na magandang title so please bear with it. Hehehe! It has been almost a month now without a blog entry.
I am not busy. I will be busy next week but for last week and this week, I have a light work. Oh by the way, our project is now in Production! I'm so happy at least I can say meron na kong isang project in HP na na-rollout na... Ang saya diba. So ngayun, production support. Pero tingin ko nde gusto ng PM ko yung idea na nag prod supp lang ako. Tingin nya kasi sayang ang binabayad sakin kung mag iintay lang ako ng reported problem sa system. So I have this feeling na nag hahanap na sya ng ibang project sakin. I said I will be busy next week kasi start na ng last part ng industry testing. This time, they will do this industry testing in production environment using "controlled" live subscriber numbers. Meaning, real mobile numbers na ang gagamitin pero these numbers do not belong to real subscribers. Basta yun na yun. Hehehe!

I have a good news pala. Well, good for me. Remember I was ranting about how remote is the office location of our client where I am reporting for work? Well, guess what? Pumayag silang i-relocate ako ng office. Same client din pero this one is in different location. Our client kasi has like 5 offices yata. So now, I am located already at KL Sentral. Yeah, its a nice office location. Maraming kainan and madali pa ang transpo unlike before that I need to book for a cab every night. Ngayun, katapat na ng train station yung office ko so okay lang. But then meron pa ding catch dun. Wala pa kong permanent seat sa bago kong office. Dun muna ko sa "common" vendor area na pwede kang umupo kung san mo gs2. So dapat maaga kong papasok para nde maubusan ng upuan. Hehehe! According to my PM, this setup is temporary only. Hahanapan din daw nila ko ng permanent place. Kaya lang, this is my 2nd week here in this office and I haven't heard anything about it from them. Gs2 ko na nga follow up pero nahihiya ako. Hehehe! I'm worried kasi baka isipin nila I am so demanding. 1st demand ko is to change location then 2nd demand is this. Hehehe! But I know I need a permanent place for me. Yung vendor area kasi is for the other vendors that is not based in that office. Unlike my case, I am based na tlaga dun sa office na yun. Oh well, I know I need to make a follow up about it pero sana my PM will not take it in a negative way.

I didn't have blog entry for a long time. Bakit nga ba? Kasi walang maisulat? Hahaha! More like it. My life for the past month is so routinary. Office during weekdays then malling and watching movies every weekends. Na-bored na nga ako kaya I am asking Jay-ar na mag out of town naman kami. Kaya lang he's so busy at work. He even goes to work during weekends. Nanganganib pa kasi ang leave nya this July. We have a ticket na going back to the Philippines. Ako pinayagan na for my one-week vacation. Si Jay-ar try nya pang pilitin ang manager nya. Na-taon kasi na ang dami nilang ginagawa ngayun. Sana tlaga payagan na sya. Excited na nga kami umuwi pareho kasi 4 months na kaming nde umuuwi! As I've mentioned, puro malling and watch ng movies ang past time namin during weekends. So far, the movies that we have watched are KungFu Panda, Hulk, Doomsday and Wanted. I liked KungFu Panda, it was so hilarious. Pero ang pinaka-fave ko is yung Wanted. Sobrang astig!!! Jay-ar enjoyed it so much also. While we were watching it, I can see in his eyes na yun tlaga ang dream job nya - maging astig na assassin na pumepektus pa yung bala! Parang bowling. Hehehe!

Anu pa ba ang kwento? Well, we bought a mini-grill and this past week mejo na addict kami sa kaka-grill. Nag grill kami ng fish, shrimp and pork chop. Masarap naman lahat. I have pictures but next time ko na lang post. I guess that's all for now. Yan na lang muna ang kwento. Until the next post. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment