Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hello World!

I am back. Yeah I know I've been gone for a while and even though I have lots of story to tell, I don't have much time to compose a decent post (sorry for that) so this will just be a quick post. Will just give a list of what happened this past couple of weeks and post some pictures. Complete set of photos will be uploaded @ my multiply site soon. Anyway, here goes:

1. Jay-ar and watched Youth Basketball SEA Tournament that was held in Malaysia. France Pumaren was their coach so we were able to take photos with him.


2. Watched Narnia Prince Caspian. I liked it better than the first one.

3. We had a massage @ Kenko. The first time we went there is for Fish Spa and this time we tried their massage package. I had the foot reflexology and Jay-ar and our housemate, May availed of the shoulder massage. We were all very satisfied with the service.

4. I cooked Molo soup and Jay-ar fell in love with me all over again. :)

5. Ate @ Ikea and played bowling. It was a day of good food and good fun!





6. Happy Birthday to me. Birthday dinner with Jay-ar @ Tony Romas in Pavilion Mall




7. Birthday Celebration @ our condo. It was a fun party. Thanks for those who come and those who greeted me. :)





8. Jay-ar bought me very beautiful orchids. He's the sweetest!



That's all folks! Until the next update. Take care y'all. Gdnyt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment