Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Back Log

I have so much of photos to upload. But I am so lazy to do it. I suppose to do it during weekends but every weekends, it slips through my mind. I can't even keep up with the monthly photo album of Kylie. I am still missing 8 and 9 mos. She's turning 10 mos in a couple of weeks. Need to do something this coming long weekend.

Speaking of photo uploading, I usually uploads photos in my multiply account but I dunno what's happening in multiply now. Some of the photos I uploaded were missing and/or can't load when I visit my multiply site. Seeesh! Now, I am just uploading in FB. I need to find new online repo for my photos. Any suggestions?

Off topic:

Last weekend, we went to Ampang Look Out Point Resto. Jay-ar and I was teasing and arguing with each other who was the first between us to call it "out look" instead of "look out". LOL. I bet he was the one who first said the word "out look". Talk about so much of work in mind.

Anyways, I have uploaded the photos in FB but here is one for you my dear reader. :)
By the way, just so you know, this look out point is something like Tagaytay or Olonggapo. As the name suggests, it's a resto overlooking KL.

Ok, either it's obvious that I have nothing to do in the office (judging from the interval of my consecutive posts) or I'm just too lazy to do the work. ;p

Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment