Thursday, December 10, 2009

Work and Others

I had a hell week last week and another half hell week this week. Our crappy system is giving out weird errors (database transaction rollback) that the developers who wrote it can't figure out why.
So this week has been busy doing reprocessing of transactions that were not reprocessed during the first submission. Hope it will stabilize soon and no work for tomorrow.

Speaking of which, I plan to do my Christmas shopping tomorrow. A week and 3 more office days to go and Manila, here we come. I have never been so excited in my life. It has been a year since I have visited my home country. *excited to the nth level*. Actually so excited that I don't want to work anymore. *holiday mode activated*

Plan to go home early today and by early I mean like 6.30 pm. I hope there's no issues so I can escape early as planned.

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment