Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Horton Movie | LCD TV | Fish Spa | Others

Last Saturday, Jay-ar & I did 3 things.

First, we watched this...

For me, it is a funny movie. The kid in me enjoyed it. Actually at first, I was pursuading Jay-ar to watch the Spiderwick Chronicles instead. But the little boy Jay-ar really wanted to watch this movie so there. No regrets though because we both enjoyed the movie. Maybe we'll watch the Spiderwick some other time.

By the way, the moral of the story is, a person's a person, no matter how small... I think this goes to people like Mahal and Mura. Just kidding.

The second one is my favorite, we bought this!!!
32" Panasonic Viera LCD TV... Sobrang ginaganahan kami ni Jay-ar mag watch ng movies, series and other downloaded stuff. Both of us are sooo thrilled with our new TV. It is now placed perfectly in our bedroom...

And lastly, we tried the Fish Spa and I have two words for it -- SOBRANG NAKAKAKILITI!

The treatment lasted for 30 minutes and my feet only get used to it I think after 15 minutes. The fishes mob and feasted over our feet. It was like they didn't eat for year! I tell you, it tickled sooo badly and that tickling sensation lasted for 15 minutes! As in OMG. I wanted to take out my feet off the water. But if I do that then I will just throw away my RM38 payment so I kept my cool and finished the treatment. But then as I've mentioned, after 15 mins, I started enjoying the whole thing. It was a new experience and overall, I liked it despite the tickling sensation.


Below are the video clips we took during the Fish Spa treatment.


Ang here's the other one.

On the other news.

Yesterday was my 1st monthsary in HP. Woohooo! I survived my first month! Hehehe! My PM told me that these coming weeks will be hectic for us. Tomorrow is a holiday but we need to report to work. Darn it! Anyway, I can offset my overtime work but I don't think I can use it in the near future. I just wish, hope and pray that I can learn our new system ASAP and that all the workaholic people will go to hell. Hahaha!

Today is the last day of my BEA Weblogic Integration training. It started last Thursday and to be honest, I didn't find the training to be a big help for me. Simply because I have no experience using this tool so whatever the trainor was saying, I just had to accept it as it is. Unlike if I have a first hand experience using the tool, then I can relate to the things the trainor said and I can even question her and ask questions based on actual experience. I am more interested in learning all those integration tools in the real working environment than in a classroom. For me, there were only 4 good things about the training.

1. I became familiar & comfortable with BEA Workshop's GUI [This is not a big deal though as the BEA Workshop adapted the look and feel of Eclipse IDE and I have been using Eclipse before.]
2. For 5 days I reported to HP office, which is just near my place and more accessible place than our client's office location.
3. Free snacks and lunch thus no need to prepare my own lunch
4. I get to go back home early. Average is 6 pm. I now consider 6 pm early even if it is really the end of working hours!

After today, I will start to report for work again to TPM and will go back home late again! In tagalog, "tapos na maliligayang araw ko!"... Sadness.

--

I want to congratulate my sister Yeng for her new job in Honda! I know you will be successful in your career. Break a leg sister! Mwah! I love you!
--

Last night, i thought of doing some experiment for our dinner. I dunno the name of this dish since it is just an "experiment" of my creative mind. Hehehe!

Jay-ar and I both liked it. I dunno if it looks delicious in this pic but I tell you, it was delicious!

Ingridients are as follows: String beans, eggplant, carrots, buttom mushroom, onion, garlic, potato, ginisa flavor mix, oyster sauce, salt and pepper to taste. This is perfect with fried fish!

That's all for now. Jay-ar & I will be watching Jumper tonight on our new LCD TV. Hehehe! Hanggang sa muli!

No comments:

Post a Comment