Thursday, April 5, 2007

The pink Sony Ericsson z610i

I've been dying to have Sony Ericsson z610i ever since I laid my eyes on it. It's so cute and kikay and I couldn't wait to have the PINK one. Last Monday, Irene accompanied me to Glorietta to buy this phone. We’ve been to every cellphone store in the mall but only colors black and blue were available. We also went to park square to check out the stores there but color PINK was out of stock! It was the most sought-after color, I suppose. I was really frustrated and went home feeling bad that day. Since I have work last Tuesday and Wednesday, the only days I can check out other malls are from Thursday to Monday coz those days are holidays. Yeng told me last night that she saw on TV that Mall of Asia will be open even on Holy Thursday and Good Friday. Hearing this, I felt excited and ask my younger sister Danni to come with me to this mall on Thursday. And so today, even if it is Holy Thursday and most of the malls are closed during holy week, I still went to Mall of Asia with my 2 sisters - Yeng and Danni to buy this phone. Unfortunately, when we reached Mall of Asia, IT WAS CLOSED! Again, I felt so frustrated. I dunno if the mall folks had a last-minute decision to close or Yeng just misinterpreted what she heard from TV. Anyway, bottom line is it was closed and I have to wait again to have this phone. Because we haven’t eaten anything this morning and felt so hungry, we decided to look around to see where we can eat. Few restos in the mall were opened namely Gerry’s Grill, which was so crowded, Fish n Co. and Itallianis. We first thought of eating @ Gerry’s Grill but since it was so full and it seemed that it would take like forever before they could serve us our order, we went straight to Itallianis. While we were eating, we decided to check out other malls as well. The next mall nearest to our place is Robinson’s Place Ermita. And so after eating, we took a cab and went to Robinson’s only to find out that it was also CLOSED. Oh well, maybe it was not meant that I’ll have that phone TODAY! We saw from the announcement that MOA will resume operation on Black Saturday so I’ll just try again my luck on that day. :) *keeping the faith*

* * * * *

This week is Irene’s last week @ Sunlife and we had our despedida for her last Tuesday. We treated her for a relaxing spa @ BlueWater, of course, with all of us, her friends :) Van, Apple, Leslie and yours truly. :) Van, Leslie, Irene and I availed the full body Swedish massage and regular foot spa package while Apple only had the luxurious foot spa coz body massage tickles her. Anyway, it was so relaxing and the masseuses in that spa were really good. I will definitely come back for another spa session.

* * * * *

Last Wednesday, I treated my friends, Van, Leslie, Irene, and Apple for lunch (Louie was still on HK that day). We ate @ Recipes at GreenBelt3. The lunch treat was because of 3 main reasons:
  • I’ll be leaving Sunlife (not as a celebration but the other way around)
  • I was accepted in FCS Malaysia
  • It serves as my advance birthday treat for them coz I’m already in Malaysia on my birthday :(
That’s it for this post and oh, Happy Easter everyone! Please take time to pray and thank God for everything. God Bless us all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment