Sunday, April 8, 2007

Finally!

In tagalog, "sa wakas!"... hehehe! weeeeh! I was able to buy the phone that I want. Buti na lang meron pang stock ang Sony Ericsson store sa Mall of Asia. And now, my life is complete... Hehehe! Joke! :) Happy lang ako... Syempre bago phone eh... Anyway, wento na... I was able to bought this last Saturday. As I said from my previous post, Black Saturday bukas ang malls so I dragged my little sis Danni sa Mall of Asia. Lucky me, meron pang stock ng PINK z610i sa mismong store ng Sony Ericsson. Sweet Domination!!! Hehehe! To return the favor, I treated my shobe for a movie. We watched "the reaping" ... my shobe likes scary/horror/suspense movies so kahit na 2 lang kami & mega scared to death tlaga ako, pumayag na ko na yun watch namin. And it turned out that the movie was not that scary at all! Nde sya katulad ng the grudge and the ring na 3 nights talaga akong nde pinatulog. But even though the movie is not that scary, it was a pretty good movie, my sis and I liked it. I recommend that you guys also watch it. Maganda yung twist ng story! :)
And today, I went to Mall of Asia again! Grabe na ito, 3x na kong nasa mall na yun for this week. Hehe! This time I was with my mom, shobe and shoti to watch TMNT. The movie was grool* and we all enjoyed watching it. The movie is actually for kids but hey, I am still a kid too ya know... so I enjoyed it and I liked it and I am also recommending the movie to my friends dude! Hehehe! :)

*grool = according to the movie Mean Girls, grool is a combination of Great and Cool. Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment