Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Year That Was and The Year To Come

I am very thankful for the year that was. I may not have much, I did not win any lottery and I did not travel to extravagant places. But despite all these, I can say that I always had enough. Me and my family had good health, good shelter, good food, good job and we are all still alive. What else could I ask for? Though Jay-ar, Kylie and I celebrated new year sleeping coz we were all sick, what was that compared to a whole year of good health? I have nothing to complain about or something bad to say about 2011. It was not extraordinary, but it was okay and I am so grateful for having an okay year.

For this year 2012, I would be happy if it was like last year. But if greater things will come, then it would be awesome. I would like to thank God for all the blessings. For the good times and the not so good times in 2011. It made me learn so much and I believe I am a better person now because of everything I've experienced last year. I pray that He will continue to shower us with blessings, guide us all the way and teach us to accept things that beyond our control.

I would like to have a positive attitude/outlook this 2012. I would like to have the ability to see good things even in bad things. Yeah, I know it is not a very easy thing to do but I want to try and I want to start somewhere. :) I hope I will not be that short-tempered anymore. I want to be appreciative even for small things.

Last new year, my new year's resolution was not to be onion-skinned when it comes to work. I believe I had done a good job doing this. I hope I can do the same for my new year's resolution now, which is positiveness for 2012. :)

I would like to end this post by giving praise and thanks to the Lord for 2011. May He lead us throughout 2012. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment