Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Updates!

I haven't updated this blog that much but I have so many things to post. Yeah, laziness strikes again. So allow me to just make a quick recap of the things that came about:
  • It was Jay-ar's Birthday last January 15. We had a celebration at our humble condo here in Malaysia. We have prepared a total of 7 dishes (8 including the homemade banana muffin baked by our housemate), 6 of which I prepared/cooked.
  • January 25th was my dad's birthday. I was here in Malaysia and my family celebrated it in Bohol.
  • January 27th is our 5th civil wedding anniversary and we celebrated it in Italiannie's @ the Curve
  • We ate at Tony Roma's KLCC to celebrate Jay-ar's 10th year as a worker 
  • Today is our 3rd church wedding anniversary. Still thinking of how to celebrate it
  • Pictures of all these are sleeping in the hard disk and will should be uploaded soon 
  • Yesterday was a holiday here in KL
  • Tomorrow and the day after that will also be holidays in Malaysia
  • Having said this, I want to leave the office now. Holiday mode is still activated from yesterday. 
  • Gong Xi Fa Cai Chinese peeps
  • One of my teammates took a one-month wedding leave 
  • Another one of my teammate took a two-month maternity leave
  • Her husband is also one of my teammates, which took a leave with her
  • In other words, I will be alone in the office for a month
  • Having said this, I just wish there will be no issue for the whole month of February as I need to deal with it ALONE.
  • Did I mention I want to leave the office now?
That's all for the meantime. Let's see when can I think of updating again. Sorry blog, I still love you. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment