Friday, April 11, 2008

Mitsikoy and the Chipmunks

Last night, Jay-ar and I got to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks and I loved it! Theodore was so adorable. I remembered my niece while watching the movie because his name is also Theodore and he is as adorable as the cutie chipmunk. Scratch that, he is MORE adorable! I know it's an old movie but we were not able to watch this in the cinema and only got the chance to watch it now. Thank you MiniNova.

* * *

We are now in the UAT phase of our project in HP. Aside from supporting users in their UAT, I will also be involved in the industry testing. We will test our system together with the other network operators in the entire Malaysia. I am so nervous about this because my TL will be on leave for 3 weeks during this industry testing so I will be on my own. People will approach me if they have questions regarding the system. So if there is something I do not know, I will be in big trouble! Oh well, I just hope no major disasters will happen during those times. If I will be lucky, no minor disasters as well. Pray for me please and wish me luck. I will be needing it... badly!

* * *

Tomorrow Jay-ar and I together with some friends will go to IKEA to window shop. Hahaha! We are going to eat at IKEA's resto and treat ourselves with IKEA's very (as in very) delicious meatballs. At night, we plan to eat at Fatty Crab. Yummy! There goes my diet again. Hehehe!

* * *

One thing that keeps me occupied nowadays, aside from my super hectic job is this (special thanks to the uploaders for uploading!). I really loved this when I was a kid and even until now, am still enjoying watching it. I used to be the Sailor Mars by the way & my sister was Chibi Moon. Hehehe! I had a Sailor Moon collection before that I passed down already to my younger sister. And now, that collection is a history. My sister didn't know how to take care of a precious treasure. The collection consisted of all the Sailor Moon stuff that you can think of! I really liked Sailor Mars because our traits are somewhat alike not to mention that we are both beautiful! Hahaha! I used to have long black hair as well and I like his power of fire. Oh well, those were the days. Hehehe!

That's all for this post. Got to go now and watch Episode 11 of Sailor Moon. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment