Thursday, November 15, 2007

Field Trip Again... Sweet Domination!!! :]

Another thing to look forward to aside from going home for Christmas and Christmas itself.
On December 1, we will go to Tiara Beach Resort located at Port Dickson. It is Malaysia's largest man-made inland sea resort. It's Atos Origin's [Jay-ar's Company] Family Day. Weeeh! Excited na naman ako. Hehehe!

And later, I will meet with Ms. Evelyn [my former officemate in SunLife]. She's here in Malaysia to attend the HerbaLife seminar. We plan to go to Eye on Malaysia. Hahaha! Sana matuloy na. It opens @ 8 pm pero kung nde na kami aabot, sa Petronas ko na lang sya dadalin and we'll just eat in KimGary. Then baka sa Sunday na lang ulit kami ni Jay-ar mag "attempt" pumunta sa Eye on Malaysia.

Anyhoo, will just post update again soon...

Pahabol Sulat:

Happy 65th Monthsary Yatzy koi!
All I need in this life of sin, is me and my yatzy. Down to ride 'til the very end, it's me and my yatzy [me and my yatzy]... Hehehe!

Aloha wau ia oi nui loa [Hawaiian]
Ani ohevet otcha [Hebrew]
Ti amo [Italian]
Kimi o ai shiteru [Japanese]
Dangsinul saranghee yo [Korean]
Saya cinta pada mu [Malay]
Lubim ta [Slovak]
Te quiero [Spanish]
Mahal kita [Tagalog]
I love you [English]

Source: http://www.electpress.com/loveandromance/iloveyou.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment